DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 3 & 4 DLC Content Revealed
Codemasters confirmed that DiRT Rally 2.0 Seasons Three and Four DLC’s will launch respectively on the 27th August, and November 19, bringing some exciting new content to the popular Rally Simulator.
It’s been six months since we launched DiRT Rally 2.0 and the response from our community has been really positive, said Ross Gowing, DiRT Rally 2.0 Game Director at Codemasters. We spend a lot of time listening to our players and we’re delighted to bring them remastered classics alongside new vehicles and locations to give them a completely new experience.
Seasons Three and Four are a perfect blend of classic and new with the likes of Greece and Finland which were established on the original DiRT Rally, through to new RX circuits in Abu Dhabi and South Africa. There is so much variety that will appeal to old and new players alike. We’re also delighted to update the FIA World Rallycross Championship with new 2019 vehicles as well as bodywork and livery updates.”
Season Three combines a mix of Rally and Rallycross (RX) content with the much-loved SUBARU Impreza (2001) and Ford Focus RS Rally 2001 and Rally locations Greece and Finland, all returning from the original DiRT Rally.
Week Seven sees the latest of the new RX locations with Yas Marina Circuit, a mix of asphalt and loose surface sections located in the stadium sector of the Abu Dhabi venue. Yas Marina Circuit’s Rallycross layout was introduced as the opening round of the 2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship and is making its videogame debut in DiRT Rally 2.0. Players will also receive F2 Kit Car favorites with the introduction of the Peugeot 306 Maxi and Seat Ibiza Kit Car.
DiRT Rally 2.0’s Season Three content:
- Week 1: SUBARU Impreza (2001), Ford Focus RS Rally 2001
- Week 3: Argolis Greece, Special Livery Pack
- Week 5: Peugeot 306 Maxi, Seat Ibiza Kit Car
- Week 7: Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, Special Livery Pack
- Week 9: Peugeot 206 Rally, Volkswagen Golf Kitcar
- Week 11: Jämsä Finland, Special Livery Pack
Season Four begins with a new RX location, South Africa, followed by Lydden Hill which fans will know well from DiRT Rally and DiRT 4. Season Four also celebrates the 2019 FIA World Rallycross Championship season, with 2019 season versions of several cars making their way to DiRT Rally 2.0.
DiRT Rally 2.0’s Season Four content:
- Week 1: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa
- Week 3: Lydden Hill, UK, Special Livery Pack
- Week 5: Renault Clio R.S. RX, Renault Megane R.S. RX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (MK8), Special Livery Pack
- Week 9: Peugeot 208 WRX, Ford Fiesta Rallycross (STARD)
- Week 11: Ford Fiesta RXS Evo 5, Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro, Seat Ibiza RX, Special Livery Pack
Official Webpage – dirtgame.com