Kartkraft – Atlanta Motorsports Park And New Update Released
The Australian Studio Black Delta released new and free content for their KartKraft karting simulator in the form of the Atlanta Motorsports Park track.
The AMP kart circuit is a 0.85-mile long track that can be divided into four separate tracks and allows up to three simultaneous events at once. The track was built to meet CIK Level A standards and the full course has 43 feet of elevation changes. It is known around the world to have the most radical elevation changes of any kart track in the world.
The early access version of KartKraft is available on Steam for 17,99€.
Besides the stunning track, Black Delta also deployed build 0.1.0.1780 containing a small list of fixes and improvements including the Unreal Engine update to 4.22.2. Check out the changelog below for more details.
- Atlanta Motorsports Park
- The steering wheel can now be hidden in cockpit view
- Updated Unreal Engine to 4.22.2
- Fixed spinning chain bug introduced in the previous build
- Fixed incorrect vehicle bounds causing erratic AI behavior
- VR crosshair now draws correctly in the main menu
- Data logger shift lights now function correctly
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com
KartKraft Atlanta Motorsports Park 2
KartKraft Atlanta Motorsports Park 3
KartKraft Atlanta Motorsports Park 4
KartKraft Atlanta Motorsports Park 5
KartKraft Atlanta Motorsports Park 6
KartKraft Atlanta Motorsports Park 7