DiRT Rally 2.0 Update V1.5 Deployed
Codemasters deployed update V1.5 for their DiRT Rally 2.0 title containing a number of new features and a list of bug fixes based on community feedback.
The update also introduces Clubs as one of the most community requested features for DiRT Rally 2.0 enabling you to run a club and create your own Championships.
- Club support added to Freeplay.
- Visual improvements made to rain effects.
- Service Areas will appear correctly in Weekly and Monthly Challenges.
- Monthly Challenge Leaderboards adjusted to show total Event times instead of individual Stage times.
- Elite and Master AI difficulty adjusted in My Team Rally Events to provide a fairer transition upwards from Pro.
- Start-line AI behavior adjusted at Lohéac Bretagne circuit.
- AI cars will now be washed after Rallycross races.
- Notification added for when a player completes research on a car’s final engine upgrade in My Team.
- Chase cameras adjusted to reduce camera clipping into roadside objects.
- Non-English language co-driver volume increased.
- Corrections to some non-English language co-driver calls.
- General stability improvements and minor bug fixes.
Following the release of DiRT Rally 2.0 version v1.5, a bug has surfaced whereby players may get a “Content Not Installed” message when they log in. The DiRT team is fully aware of this issue and is developing a hotfix, which will be released as soon as possible.
This bug is related to the upcoming addition of Latvia RX and how the game handles files related to the FIA World Rallycross Championship game mode, within the Freeplay tab on the main menu.
Below this error message 3 options appear:
- Remove Content and Continue
- Create new Save Game
If you want to continue playing immediately instead of waiting for the hotfix, we suggest that you select the second option: Remove Content and Continue. This will allow you to resume playing DiRT Rally 2.0.
If you have made any progress in the FIA World Rallycross Championship however that will reset. This action does not affect your My Team progress or any other game mode. If you start another FIA World Rallycross Championship event after this action the issue will arise again when you log in.
DiRT Rally is available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The digital version of DiRT Rally 2.0 is available on Steam for 54,99€. The DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Edition is available for 74,99€.
Official Webpage – dirtgame.com