Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix Version 1.0.3 & 1.0.4 Deployed
Kunos Simulazioni released two new hotfixes for Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official game of the Blancpain GT Series on Steam.
As announced a few days ago, Hotfix V1.0.3 brings us several updates, including a brand new controller settings page, updates in Multiplayer and Ratings, gameplay, VR (mouse scroll function, HUD rendering tweaked), replay management and updated audio encoding. For VR users it is recommended to select the Temporal Anti Aliasing method.
With Hotfix, V1.0.4 Kunos Simulazioni attempts to fix the reported gameplay freezes.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Steam for €44,99.
ACC v1.0.3 Changelog:
- Audio optimizations to lower the memory footprint.
- Fixes to overall game stability and added logging.
- Fixed a rare bug that failed to turn on the ignition in AI cars.
- Fixed driver swap missing in Race 2 of career race weekends.
- Fixed autosave not storing tyre set wear data.
- Fixed random weather not randomizing ambient temperature.
- Fixed potential issue, not auto saving replays
- Fixed disabled driver foot animations in the Mercedes-AMG GT3.
- Revamped controller options menu, allowing keyboard, direct-input, and X-input customization.
- NOTE: old controller presets will continue to work.
- Fixed widget position when the car crosses the finish line.
- Camera movement and look-with-wheel sliders activate/deactivate in relevant camera modes.
- Fixed a bug on the weather page that allowed rain level without cloud level when after entering the page.
- Fixed confusing behavior of random track button on the weather UI.
- Fixed weather summary incorrectly reporting dynamic weather disabled with random weather on.
- Fixed podium sequence not responding to mapped pause key.
- Fixed championship AI aggression being incorrectly limited to 80-100%.
- Default championship settings updated.
- Resume button added inside the main Championship and Career pages.
- Revised layout organization of race-end messages.
- Fixed wind speed not being an absolute value.
- Mouse in VR: added wheel and scroll bar support.
- Fix to the HUD stereo layer clipping with the car geometry.
Rating & Multiplayer
- Solved “No CP server in your region” display for users that should actually see them.
- Server pings are now displayed accurately in the UI.
- The “too slow for Eau Rouge” fix introduced in 1.0.1 is now more accurate.
- Fixed an issue where cars can load without setup (=no ABS/TC) applied / HUD invisible.
- Entry lists can now use “isAdmin” as intended.
- Entry lists can now use “overrideDriverInfo” as intended.
- Added ServerAdminHandbook v1 to the server folder.
- Fixed gameplay freezes.
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione