Assetto Corsa Competizione Hotfix Version 1.0.1 Deployed
A week ago, 505 Games and Kunos Simulazioni released the full version (V1.0) of Assetto Corsa Competizione, the official game of the Blancpain GT Series on Steam. Now Kunos deployed a new hotfix (V1.0.1) update ironing out some of the most urgent issues reported by the ACC community.
Community members who suffered from some underwhelming VR performance in ACC will have to wait for another update patch, as Kunos did not yet address the VR related problem. That said, we are convinced they will come up with a solution in the near future.
Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.0 is now available on Steam for a Promotional launch price of €40,49. (The offer ends on the 5th of June)
ACC v1.0.1 Changelog:
- Tweaked pit location message for accuracy.
- Fixed wrong dynamic weather appearance during replays.
- Enabled reverse button for the replay HUD.
- Fixed a crash with a specific TV camera at Silverstone.
- Fixed controller issues in Q2 and R2 sessions of Career events.
- Fixed crash on Championship grid generation when circuit had too few pit boxes.
- Fixed points not loading right away in Main Career page.
- BAT shortcuts added for Oculus and SteamVR launch modes for external game start.
- Fixed wrong physical pit entry zone at Silverstone that lead to confusing penalties.
- Fixed crash when drivers join under certain circumstances.
- Fixed spectator mode slot assignment.
- Fixed Silverstone short formation lap not triggering correctly.
- Fixed “too slow” (TR+CC) for tricky corners like Eau Rouge.
- Fixed endurance light emissive on the Lexus RC F GT3.
- Fixed missing auxiliary lights on the Honda NSX GT3.
- Fixed flipped mirror reflection in the Mclaren 650S GT3
- Fixed car position offsets in the showroom.
- Fixed preset for Fanatec Podium DD wheels.
- Fixed various presets with wrong steer rotation values.
- Fixed incorrect maximum opponent count in the championship.
- Removed incorrect texts mentioning early access from the user interface.
- Fixed navigation in the Setup page.
- Fixed navigation in the Main menu page.
- Increased AI minimum distance during formation laps.
- Fixed wrong audio message when the current penalty is worsened.
- Added cut warning and drive-through penalty audio messages.
- Fixed bass frequencies/LFE not redirected/working properly for some cars.
- Fixed gearbox compressor sound plays on some cars that don’t have it.
- Minor audio tweaks.
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione