GamerMuscle And The Fanatec CSL Elite Load Cell Kit
GamerMuscle reviews the CSL Elite Load Cell kit which adds a pressure sensitive brake pedal to the original Fanatec CSL Elite Pedal set.
The human body memorizes muscle tension much better than foot position. This is why all car brakes measure the pressure and not the travel. The Fanatec loadcell brake unit adds the third pedal to your CSL Elite Pedals. The former brake unit gets equipped with a new limiter pad and becomes the clutch pedal.
The pedal pressure sensitivity can be adjusted during gameplay in the wheel tuning menu from very gentle to ultra heavy. The proprietary load cell is integrated directly into the pedal arm and measures the pressure on the pedal arm itself. It cannot be more direct.
The CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell kit is available at the official Fanatec website for 139.95€ Incl. VAT
CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit:
- Extends CSL Elite Pedals for a loadcell brake and uses the former brake unit as the clutch pedal
- The whole pedal arm is a load cell sensor
- Pedal pressure up to 90 kg
- Pedal unit made from Aluminum
- Adjustable brake force by PC driver software or Wheel Base tuning menu
- Adjustable brake resistance and travel by exchangeable Elastomer springs. No tools needed.
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip and softer pedal surface
- Applicable anti-skid-pads (3) for the pedal surface offer a perfect grip for racing shoes
- USB connection to PC
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Wheels
- Dedicated port for ClubSport Handbrake
- CSL Elite Pedals (mandatory)
- Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. This does not include the Porsche and CSR wheel series.
- With installed Loadcell Kit, the pedals are not compatible with the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).
- If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel it will be compatible with all racing games. For that case, please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. E.g. these PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- …and many others
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter.
- IMPORTANT: The CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit cannot be operated as a stand-alone product and requires the CSL Elite Pedals.
- Slight color variations may occur between CSL Elite Pedals and CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
- Max resolution depending on the connection:
- through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CS WB V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E RW PS4: 12 bit (4096 values) on all axes
- USB direct connection (PC): brake 16 bit (65536 values) / clutch and throttle: 12 bit (4096 values)
- Loadcell brake unit
- Loadcell Kit electronics
- 1x clutch limiter pad
- 1x USB cable (~3m)
- 1x rubber pedal cover (detachable)
- 3x pedal plate anti-skid pad (self-adhesive)
- Elastomer springs with various shore hardness
- 2x pedal unit stabilizer bars
- 1x Allen Key 2 mm
- 1x Quick Guide
- Mounting screws
Official Webpage – www.thrustmaster.com