Cube Controls GT Pro Sparco Wheel Review By The SRG
Cube Controls SRLS is based in Italy and is a manufacturer of professional sim racing equipment. Cube Controls introduced the new high-end GT Pro Sparco Wheel.
Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage takes the wheel through the now famous SRG review process.
The Cube Controls GT Pro Sparco Wheel is a Touring steering wheel with a genuine Sparco mod P310 suede steering wheel with a 310mm diameter. It features fully adjustable switchless (Hall sensor based) carbon/aluminum magnetic paddle shifters, The full carbon front plate is fitted with Backlit or no-Backlit buttons with aluminum knobs.
The GT Pro Sparco wheel fits standard 3 holes 50,8mm PCD adapters and is compatible with Thrustmaster, Logitech and the SimXperience AccuForce Direct Drive wheel.
The Cube Controls GT Pro Sparco Wheel is available for €920.00. (expect 20 working days before shipping)
- 5 momentary buttons
- Two on/off toggle switches with status led
- 2 front rotary encoders, two “thumb” rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Custom designed magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Carbon fiber front plate
All aluminum parts are CNC machined and anodized
- Wheel hub compatible with all formula style quick release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch PCD)
- CNC machined Aluminum knobs
- Weight: 1610 gr
- VR friendly
Official Webpage – www.cubecontrols.it