SimXperience GS-5 G-Seat Review By The Simpit
Recently, SimXperience Racing Simulators proudly announced that they had released the long-awaited and much anticipated GS-5 G-Force Seat.
This GS-5 G-Force Seat is the second generation G-seat produced by SimXperience. Powered by strong industrial grade electric motors, the GS-5 is the successor to the class-defining GS-4, which set the original high bar for motion feedback realism. With in-depth refinement and extended durability testing, the GS-5 improves on the GS-4 in every way.
With the race-ready performance, comfort for long endurance races, highly detailed vehicle feedback and spectacular good looks. The GS-5 can be integrated into just about any existing sim racing setup. The GS-5 like all other products in the SimXperience Eco-System is compatible with over 40 supported racing titles with flight support planned in the future.
Now Shaun Cole of the Simpit presents his in-depth review of the GS-5 G-Force Seat.
Shaun talks about the technical details of the seat explains its inner workings before mounting the seat to his existing racing rig for an extensive test session. As usual, Shaun will end the review with The Good, The not so Good and the Bottom line on the GS5 GSeat by Sim Xperience.
The SimXperience GS-5 G-Seat is available via the SimXperience website for US$ 2999.00. SimXperience has units available for immediate shipment.
- Bolt-on, Easy to Integrate Motion Feedback System
- Easily bolts to any SimXperience Stage Series Racing Simulator
- USB-Ready Plug & Play
- Real-time customizable motion profiles can be custom tuned to represent any vehicle with ease!
- SimXperience Exclusive SimVibe Technology Compliments Motion With True Physics Based Vibratory / Tactile Feedback (software included)
- AccuForce Direct Drive Steering Systems
- Stage Series Motion Simulator Systems
- Buttkicker Mini LFE SE
Official Webpages – simxperience.com