rFactor 2 Build Update 1.1112 Now Available
Studio 397 deployed a new build update for rFactor 2. This update contains mainly bugfixes, and a new logging feature to help the development team pinpoint the issues some users are having.
rFactor 2 is available via the dedicated steam channel for €29.99. Those who would like to try before they buy can download the free rFactor 2 Demo.
Build Update rFactor 2 – 1.1112 Changelog
Note: Admins are required to update all dedicated servers.
- Added real-time logging to help better diagnose sporadic physics lock-ups reported by some clients. If you have experienced this issue please see instructions here on logging: https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/logging-out-of-realtime-physics-freezes.62687/
- Graphics engine and resource management improvements
- New Materials
- Fixed an issue where the wrong region name was specified in the Region.JSON.
- Fixed an issue where files were erased from a custom skin .mas when no loose files were present in the same folder. The current behavior will now extract the contents of the .mas to the same folder when no loose files are present.
- Fixed intermittent issue with editing materials.
Official Webpage – www.studio-397.com