Assetto Corsa Competizione – Hotfix v 0.3.5 Available
Kunos Simulazioni deployed hotfix V0.3.5 for the Assetto Corsa Competizione early access version. This hotfix addresses a new batch of issues reported by the ACC community and the official Beta tester.
The current Assetto Corsa Competizione early access version is available via the Steam platform for €34,99. The next part of the Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access version is scheduled for December 12, 2018. For more details, check out the official ACC release chart.
ACC V0.3.5 Changelog
- Fixed setting the wrong Audio driver in some cases
- Removed start sequence for the first player in the server
- Fixed auto pit limiter spam when gear was not allowed
- Fixed wrong fuel amount during AI pitstops
- Fixed lack of correct driver head motion in Bentley Continental GT3
- Changed local account data handling, improved delays caused by backend updates/restarts
- Using Steam check to prevent unusable online profiles
- Fixed issues causing Track Medals earned and laps posted to the Event Leaderboards not being saved
- Fixed missing endurance kit joining a server
- Fixed skidmarks when the car is drifting
- Fixed wrong tyre wear influence to rolling resistance
- Reworked timetable logic
- Added combined lap times to the timetable
- Fixed wrong car update during pitstop after replay
- Fixed wrong car camera target after disconnection or coming back from replay
- Fixed highlights not recording after a session restart
- Fixed cars not removed when Multiplayer server connection is lost
- Fixed possible server issue on Linux emulators
- Optimized account data storage/synchronization
- Added Night + Rain preferences in Multiplayer server selection
- Activated Night, Rain, Latency and Target Driver Count rankings in M server selection
- Added search box to MP server selection
- Increased amount MP servers displayed
- Reduced MP server bandwidth usage
- Removed leaderboard/server list response delay
- Standing widget: visual hint about disconnect state
- Multiplayer chat keeps messages after opening the pause menu
- Improved backend server efficiency on session/menu changes
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the Officially licensed Racing Simulator of the Blancpain GT Series by SRO. The game features the official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits of the worlds premier GT3 championship.
The ACC racing simulator is featuring an extraordinary level of simulation quality that allows players to experience the unique atmosphere of this GT3 Series, players can compete against official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits with the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Taking full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, Assetto Corsa Competizione will ensure the highest quality rendering with photorealistic weather conditions and graphics to reach a new standard in driving realism and immersion racing. Players will experience high-speed torque as they get behind the wheel of luxurious speedsters including Ferrari’s, Lamborghini’s, McLaren’s and many other prestigious GT cars reproduced with an outstanding level of detail. Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion and guarantees a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops, and driver changes.
In the final version of the game, players can expect advanced multiplayer functionality with Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a ranking system which will evaluate individual performance and driving behavior to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions.
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione