Kartkraft Early Access – Build 0.1.0.1455 Released
The KartKraft development team continues updating the Early Access version of their Kartkraft karting simulator.
Today Studio Black Delta released a new build (0.1.0.1455) featuring a healthy list of fixes and new features. For more details, check out the changelog below.
The Early Access version of KartKraft is now available on the dedicated Steam Store page at a special 10% discount launch price of 17,99€.
- Fixed menu and HUD widgets clipping on certain aspect ratios
- Add additional logging for GameSparks connection issues
- Improved leaderboard performance caused by dynamic memory allocations
- Fixed AI control at framerates below 30FPS
- Fixed bug causing national leaderboard entries to not be displayed
- Lap Validity is now performed per sector to prevent invalid sectors from being used to calculate the optimal lap
- Fixed ghost volume when set to 0%
- Fixed stuttering caused by duplicate bindings being written to the log file each frame
- Fixed driver suit skinning
- Fixed incorrect ambient occlusion on driver suits
- Added additional debug information when a cloud document fails to save
- Added potential fix for Windows 7 crash when accessing the leaderboard
- Fixed menu button selection not working
- Changed ‘FFB Gain’ to ‘FFB Strength’ to make it easier to understand
- Reduced the default gain for all-wheel FFB presets
- Changed ‘Leaderboard’ name to ‘Ranked Time Trial’ to avoid confusion
- Fixed crash when traveling back to the main menu
- Fixed crash when uploading cloud documents and the POST request fails
- Removed redundant track surface decals
- Fixed skinning issue on edge loops connecting the balaclava and helmet
- Cached requests to the backend for player names
- Replay timeline can now be dragged with the mouse
- Added graphics option to select the output display device
- Added slider widget to allow mouse control of cyclical preferences
- Added acceleration to slider preferences when using a gamepad or keyboard to navigate
- Added option to change camera group by holding down ‘cycle camera’
- Added additional onboard cameras
- Added motion blur to photo mode
- Added option to skip Leaderboard XP/Ranking/Podium menus
- Added generic wheel preset
Laser scanned circuits
Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack and kerb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Scanned with the same technology used in laser-guided missile systems, every surface is accurate to the millimeter. The only thing closer is real life.
Build your kart from the ground up with over 60 components and 1000+ parts that all affect handling. Swap out axles, sprockets, carburetors, rims, hubs, torsion bars and many more. If you can see it, you can change it.
Showcase your style
Look the part and stand out from the competition. Kit up in the latest gear from Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Momo, OMP, and Sparco with more being added during Early Access content updates. Dress the way you want by choosing the suits, gloves, boots, and helmets to show off your unique style.
Learn from the best as you climb your way to the top of the leaderboards in the ultimate hotlapping competition. See where you rank against your friends, your country and across the globe. With every lap recorded and uploaded to our servers in high-fidelity, see exactly where your competitor brakes, turns and accelerates to gain the edge and send them home.
Official Webpage – kartkraftgame.com