GamerMuscle – A First Look At The Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel F1
Yesterday, Fanatec officially unveiled the new ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018 which is now added to the existing Fanatec ecosystem. Those who want to have a look at the details, check out yesterday’s post.
Today, Britains favorite James, also known as GamerMuscle takes a first look at the newest member of the Fanatec Steering Wheel family. We will let the video do the talking.
Official Webpage – www.fanatec.com
- F1 style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 27 cm for fast movements and reactions
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fiber
- 5 mm solid carbon fiber front plate with golden accents
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides a sensational grip
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1245 g (subject to production changes)11 Buttons pl
- us two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Two rocker switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches
- Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning Menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two thumb encoders well-reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine multi-color LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-color LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, fuel level, incoming radio as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- White status LED
- 1″ 128×64 OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see the description of compatible wheelbase/racing wheel for details)
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Shifter paddles are easily upgradable to PODIUM Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Racing style button caps included
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheelbases will remain unchanged.
- Xbox One®: This steering wheel is not compatible with Xbox One.
Keep in mind that currently this ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018 is strictly limited (Only 500 units), and will most probably only be available during the Black Friday weekend.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 2018 retails for €349.95 Excl. VAT ( $349.95)