Assetto Corsa Competizione – Hotfix v 0.3.4 Deployed
The hard-working development team at Kunos Simulazioni deployed hotfix V0.3.4 for the Assetto Corsa Competizione early access version featuring a number of important fixes and tweaks.
Important note for server admins: Please update the binaries.
ACC v 0.3.4 Changelog
- Optimized net-code to prevent certain spikes, causing high pings for all clients
- Fixed Chat Widget timestamp overflow and timezone
- Lowered Chat position
- Fixed nameplate visibility
- Fixed possible memory leak for long replay recording
- Increased FOV and slightly increased maximum distance of the mirrors
- Improved AI line at start straight to avoid incidents with cars exiting pitlane
- Paul Ricard asphalt grip fine tuningFixed BMW M6 automatic clutch not holding idle at 2nd or higher gear
- Improved (more permissive) Paul Ricard track limits at T2, T5 and outside of T11
The current Assetto Corsa Competizione early access version (V0.3) is available via the Steam platform for €34,99.
The next Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access update is scheduled for December 12, 2018. For more details, check out the official ACC release chart.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the Officially licensed Racing Simulator of the Blancpain GT Series by SRO. The game features the official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits of the worlds premier GT3 championship.
The ACC racing simulator is featuring an extraordinary level of simulation quality that allows players to experience the unique atmosphere of this GT3 Series, players can compete against official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits with the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Taking full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, Assetto Corsa Competizione will ensure the highest quality rendering with photorealistic weather conditions and graphics to reach a new standard in driving realism and immersion racing. Players will experience high-speed torque as they get behind the wheel of luxurious speedsters including Ferrari’s, Lamborghini’s, McLaren’s and many other prestigious GT cars reproduced with an outstanding level of detail. Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion and guarantees a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops, and driver changes.
In the final version of the game, players can expect advanced multiplayer functionality with Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a ranking system which will evaluate individual performance and driving behavior to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions.
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione