Fanatec – 2018 Black Friday Deals
Since the early 2000s, the day after the American Thanksgiving holiday is known as Black Friday. It is regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season, and many retailers initiate a sales boost by offering nice discounts on a variety of products. The last few years, the tradition has spread beyond American borders, and Black Friday can now be called a global bargain day.
This year Black Friday will take place on Friday 24 November 2017 and most of the sales will be running through Monday.
German Sim Racing Gear developer and official supplier of Formula 1 Esports, Fanatec announced 5 interesting Black Friday deals that might please both PC and Console users. The Fanatec Black Friday sales will start on Friday morning, November 24 (German time) and will run until Monday or as long as stocks last.
As with previous Black Friday’s, Fanatec will also reveal a new product. This year they introduce the ClubSport Formula 1 Licensed Steering Wheel which will be up for sale as a limited edition product.
Fanatec announced that they have moved to a new server but could not get the new website online in time for Black Friday. Keep in mind that website problems may occur on Friday.
2018 Fanatec Black Friday Deals:
- Deal 1 – CSL Elite Wheel Base + Officially Licensed for PS4
- Deal 2 – CSL Elite F1 Set Officially Licensed for PS4 and an Official F1 Licensed Product – Including CSL Elite Wheel Base + Licensed PS4 ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 Esports and CSL Elite Pedals.
- Deal 3 – ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula 1 Esports formula style rim.
- Deal 4 – Bundle including CSL Elite Wheel Base – Licensed for PS4 CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3, ClubSport QR Adapter, ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One, ClubSport Steering Wheel GT, and the CSL Elite Pedals with Load Cell Kit.
- Deal 5 – Yet to be revealed ClubSport Formula 1 Licensed Steering Wheel Loaded with innovative features and with Podium upgrade options. (Strictly limited edition)
Fanatec Sim Racing Hardware
Endor, with its Headquarters in Landshut Bavaria, was founded in the year 1997 by Thomas Jackermeier, who turned his hobby into his profession. As an active player of early-stage PC-Games, he very quickly recognized the decisive role that input devices would play on performance, reality, and fun. During the 90’s, the choice, from among what was available on high-quality devices, was very limited. Thomas decided to give up his wholesale biking store, a start-up business he had used to finance his educational degree during his time at the University of Regensburg while obtaining his Masters of Business Administration. Following his studies, he bought the company AB-Union, which was changed to Endor Ltd., which would later become Endor AG.
The developed products were never marketed under the name Endor, but rather under the brand name Fanatec, providing Endor with the flexibility needed, to be able to introduce new brands into varying markets as desired. Fanatec products are developed in Germany, produced in Asia and are sold globally via the official online webshop.
Today Fanatec can count itself amongst the global market leaders in high-end sim racing equipment for consoles and PC systems. For more product info and purchases, check out the official Fanatec web page.
Official Webpage – www.fanatec.com