Assetto Corsa Competizione – Hotfix v0.3.1 Deployed
Early Access Release 3 brought us the first batch of Online Multiplayer functionalities. However, as expected with any development version, there where some issues which needed to be addressed.
Now, Kunos Simulazioni deployed a new hotfix for the Assetto Corsa Competizione early access version, featuring a number of important fixes for the Multiplayer system, but also implements a few UI enhancements, and improvements for the Singleplayer mode.
Important note for server admins: The accServer.exe is updated, old servers won’t show up in the server selection anymore. Please update the binaries.
The current Assetto Corsa Competizione early access version (V0.3) is available via the Steam platform for €34,99. The next Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access update is scheduled for December 12, 2018.
For more details, check out the official ACC release chart.
ACC v0.3.1 Changelog
- Enabled Chat Widget in Multiplayer Mode
- Fixed laptimes not showing up in Special Event leaderboards
- Fixed label switch in singleplayer mode
- Fixed label name during Replay after a restart
- Fixed Starting camera if when it has saved custom offset
- Fixed Spotter saying “go go go” message twice after pitstop
- ACCServer improvements and diagnostics
- Added message for possible Multiplayer downtimes
- Temporarily disabled pitstop during Replay
- Temporary fix for BMW M6 GT3 fuel consumption. The setup fuel estimate remains broken, fix on next release
- Tyre scrub/vibration FFB fine tuning
- Fixed missing D-Pad navigation for “Brake ducts” and “Caster” options in Setup Page
- Fixed help text not changing when hovering options in MatchMaking Advanced options page
- Fixed MatchMaking Advanced options “Preferred drivers count” decrementing by 2 when confirmed
- Improved positional sound for exteriors
- Reworked distance attenuation, distance filter and reverb dynamic for exterior sounds (still WIP)
- Improved remote car movement for speeds below ~30 km/h
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the Officially licensed Racing Simulator of the Blancpain GT Series by SRO. The game features the official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits of the worlds premier GT3 championship.
The ACC racing simulator is featuring an extraordinary level of simulation quality that allows players to experience the unique atmosphere of this GT3 Series, players can compete against official drivers, teams, cars, and circuits with the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Taking full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, Assetto Corsa Competizione will ensure the highest quality rendering with photorealistic weather conditions and graphics to reach a new standard in driving realism and immersion racing. Players will experience high-speed torque as they get behind the wheel of luxurious speedsters including Ferrari’s, Lamborghini’s, McLaren’s and many other prestigious GT cars reproduced with an outstanding level of detail. Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion and guarantees a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops, and driver changes.
In the final version of the game, players can expect advanced multiplayer functionality with Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a ranking system which will evaluate individual performance and driving behavior to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions.
Official Webpages – www.assettocorsa.net/competizione