Chris Haye – Sim Racing Setup Guide – Part 10 to 12
Avid sim racer and YouTube video wizard Chris Haye introduces a series of detailed racing setup guide videos to help beginners setting up a car in any of the modern racing sims.
In a series of no less than 12 videos, Chris discusses the various aspects of a car setup and explains in-depth how to bring them all together when building a car setup from scratch. Today’s post contains episode 10 to 12 covering Aerodynamics, Curing a setup problem, Case Study – Audi R8 LMS.
- Part 1 to 3
- Part 4 to 6
- Part 7 to 9
For practical reasons, Chris used the Assetto Corsa racing simulator as the visual tool for the series, but all the mentioned techniques are applicable to most other sim racing titles out there.
CH Sim Racing Setup Guide Parts:
- 1 -Introduction
- 2 -Tyres – Pressure and Temperature
- 3 -Suspension I – Toe, Camber & Castor
- 4 -Suspension II – Anti Roll Bars
- 5 -Suspension III – Springs
- 6 -Suspension IV – Dampers
- 7 -Ride Height
- 8 -Brake Balance
- 9 -Gear Ratios & Differential
- 10 -Aerodynamics
- 11 -Curing a setup problem
- 12 -Case Study – Audi R8 LMS (Assetto Corsa)