SR-Hardware Tach Stand V2
The British Sim Racing Hardware [SRH] developer updated its very popular Tach Stand with a brand new version.
The new Tach Stand V2 is a simple yet attractive solution for those who want to add a ‘plug n play’ USB Revcounter to their sim racing setup. The unit comes fully assembled with its own carbon look stand, 11,000 RPM, 80mm Stepper Motor Tachometer with a large green and red 2 stage shift light, optional peak rpm audible shift buzzer and its USB board.
The Tach is fitted with a toggle switch so you can turn the power on and off easily. The Tach Stand V2 comes supplied with a USB cable and Power supply. The controller software can be downloaded at the SRH website.
The SRH Tach Stand V2 is currently on Pre-order for £134.95 (€153,08 – $176,37) + shipping. SR-Hardware expects units to ship before the end of October. The full price of the Tach Stand V2 will be £144.95.
For more info or purchase, head over to the SRH online shop.
- Complete Desktop USB ‘Plug n Play’ Tachometer System.
- Carbon Fibre Look Stand.
- 4 Mounting Holes in Stand Base.
- 80mm Defi high precision and high-speed stepper motor Tach with very fast needle movement.
- External shift light, green and red with two programmable shift points.
- Optionally the tachometer will beep when the second shift point is reached.
- Opening and closing ceremonies.
- On/Off Toggle Switch for Power.
- Power Supply Included.
- USB Lead Included.
- Easy to install/use software (included).
- Unique Pre-Configured Calibration .xml file for included SimDash Software.
- Power Supplies available in E.U. / U.S. / U.K. and Aus (adapter).
- Full instruction Manual included (.PDF Sent by e-mail).
Official Webpage – simracinghardware.com