A Look At The New Trak Racer RS8 Mach 6
Since 2008, Australian, Melbourne based simulator company Trak Racer produce several different static sim racing simulators and accessories for the international market. Recently, Trak Racer introduced an updated Trak Racer RS6 Mach 2 version of their successful RS6 chassis and enhanced some of the features on their existing product line.
Now the Trak Racer RS8 flagship chassis has received the same update treatment, bringing the robust racing cockpit to RS6 status. The Trak Racer RS8 Mach 6 chassis is substantially reinforced, and also the 2-way Adjustable Wheel Mount is updated to better withstand the forces of the new generation Direct Drive wheels. The updated Wheel Mount features an extra support rod and thicker mounting points to eliminate any flex. The wheel-mount features pre-drilled mounting points for all the major brand wheels including Accuforce, Fanatec, Logitech, Thrustmaster and more.
Furthermore, the RS8 Mach 6 Pedal Mount is strengthened and updated to receive most pedals on the market, while the left/Right side Shift Mount with optional Handbrake Mount is now adjustable as you can now slide it forward/backward and adjusts the angle of the mounting plate. Last but not least, Trak Racer RS8 Mach 6comes with a high-quality lightweight GT Style Race Seat.
The Trak Racer RS8 Mach 6 Steel Premium Gaming Racing Simulator Cockpit is available for €749,95 / $649.90 / £659.95 / AU $899.00 + Shipping.
Check out www.trakracer.com for more info.
Trak Racer RS8 Mach 6 Key Overview
- Compatible with PC and Console
- Compatible with all popular steering wheels, pedals, and shifters on the market
- IMPROVED Left and Right Side Gear Shift mount with pre-drilled mounting points and slide
- REINFORCED Pedal Mount, suitable for all the big brands!
- UPGRADED 2-Point adjustable steering wheel mount with slide
- Superior build quality, stability, and comfort
- DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN AUSTRALIA
- Solid framework with no obstruction between your legs and no wheel side supports required
- 580mm wide for firm stance when racing
- Low ground clearance with hardwood rubber floor protectors
- Finished in 2″(51mm) high-grade Iron tubing
- Cable concealment holes allow you to run cables inside the tubing
Fibreglass GT-Style Race Seat Features
- Premium race-ready high-grade seat with hardback
- Adjustable driving position seat
- Ergonomically designed for extended periods of use
- High-density foam construction
- Weight Restrictions: Up to 160kg (352 lbs)
- Seat Sliders Included
Adjustable Wheel Mount Features
- Solid construction
- Pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand wheels
- 2-Point Adjustment allows you to adjust the height and angle of the mount
- Patent design
- 2″ Industrial Strength Iron Chassis
- Fixed Angle Pedal Mount
- Premium Seat Sliders
- Left/Right Mounting Gear Shifter
- Fibreglass Race Seat
- Angle,Slide and Height Adjustable Wheel Mount
- Tools and screws included
- Assembly Instructions
Official Webpage – www.trakracer.com